1/4 Dr. Doom Exclusive in 5-7 Days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdonoho

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the 1/4 scale Doctor Doom - Sideshow Exclusive (item # 71321) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item and we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive within the next 5-7 days into our warehouse. We will begin to charge credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours.

Seemed like this would never ship. Lot of dough with the Marvel Diorama, 1/4 Vader now this...wow.

I'm SO grateful for the flexpay on Predator -- but with Sentinel, Vader and now Doom all within 2 weeks - uh, can I just have a SSC credit plan? Spread all my purchases over a 12 month period?

I'm feeling the pain to, just give me 1 month were my credit card says amount due $0.00

Wooohooooo :banana :banana :banana ... I just received the same email... Doomie is coming to my house... :naughty

Me too! Me too! My notice was waiting for me when I got home!

Now I've just got to work a bazillion hours of overtime to make enough money to pay for all this! :D

I've received my email as well. I get paid this Thursday, 3AM so hopefully they won't charge my card until then. :google

I can't get over how large Doom will be. I will just have to see it in person! I can't wait!

And I too have to worry about my Exclusive X-Men Diorama shipping... I dunno, soon I guess.

Last edited:
I also got this notice today! Plus I have Vader & X-Men vs Sentinel shipping together with this piece in the one shipment, to Oz. :google

It's really gonna hurt......gooooood! :naughty :banana

Darklord Dave said:
I'm SO grateful for the flexpay on Predator -- but with Sentinel, Vader and now Doom all within 2 weeks - uh, can I just have a SSC credit plan? Spread all my purchases over a 12 month period?

I feel your pain Dave. :sick

I hate to say it but I'm still trying to find some $$ for my Predator payment next week or else I'll have to cancel my order. :eek:

Do we know for sure that SS will be charging the 1st payment for the Predator on Feb. 5th? I've always made an assumption that the schedule for the Predator flex pay (or for ANY flex pay schedule) was based on a firm ship date. The site still says shipping 1st quarter, but there's been no mention of it in the newsletter's "30 days notice" list. If the ship date gets pushed into the 2nd quarter, won't that push the flex pay schedule back at least a month as well?

Maybe this week's newsletter will have more info, but if the Predator isn't coming within the next 30 days, will we still be charged on Feb 5th? :confused:

I talked to Sideshow today... the first Flexpay on the Predator will occur Monday the 6th since the 5th is a Sunday! There will be no emails to remind of Flexpay payments! Everyone better be ready!!!! :banghead

They are looking at making future Flexpay items spread out a little with some on the 5th, some on the 10th and some on the 15th of the month.

Migwit said:
Do we know for sure that SS will be charging the 1st payment for the Predator on Feb. 5th?

My Hellboy bust Flexpay payments were right on schedule so it's safe to say say so.

It was in that notice that they would be charging soon, but has anyone actually been charged yet? I haven't, and I ordered it within the first hour. And since there is only 500, won't they get them all sent out in one wave?:confused:

Their window for charging your credit card is much bigger than they say it is. What they do is put a credit hold on your card to check funds. Now some banks keep credit holds for 24 hrs some for more days. After a fews days then your card is charged. I've noticed that I don't actually get charged for anything till after it's been shipped. For example the Red Baron shipped out on the 31st and my card was charged on the 1st.

Back