• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb marvel encyclopedia expanded hardcover book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ece, make sure you check the 'Bay. I'm sure there's one or two bound to turn up. Good luck with the search.

Ece, make sure you check the 'Bay. I'm sure there's one or two bound to turn up. Good luck with the search.

i had checked ebay,found 2 and the one told me he wont ship to greece.the other has not replied yet:banghead:bangheadthanks!!!!!

i had checked ebay,found 2 and the one told me he wont ship to greece.the other has not replied yet:banghead:bangheadthanks!!!!!

Did you tell them that you are Ecekat AKA Jye Jr.!?!?!? Because they should change their tune once they realize that and sell you one! :lol

:lol:lol:lol:loli found some on amazon uk,but i dont know how amazon proceeds...:banghead:banghead:banghead

They had these in the clearance bin last week at Barnes & Noble; if I go out tomorrow, I will check and see if they are still there and how much.

ece, if you ever find something you want, and the seller won't ship to you, let me know. As long as you send payment up front for the item, I'll be happy to purchase it for you and ship it to you. I ship internationally all the time.

ece, if you ever find something you want, and the seller won't ship to you, let me know. As long as you send payment up front for the item, I'll be happy to purchase it for you and ship it to you. I ship internationally all the time.

thanks computerfly..i dont mind buying from us if i wont pay any custom fees though..do you know the book ???

i dont know how amazon works..from where do they ship??us or uk??if i order from uk...

Sorry, but I haven't had the chance to go to Barnes & Noble; been dealing with two sick kids and just found out that our 11 month old is asthmatic. If we go out this weekend, I will try to stop by.

Sorry, but I haven't had the chance to go to Barnes & Noble; been dealing with two sick kids and just found out that our 11 month old is asthmatic. If we go out this weekend, I will try to stop by.

thanks !!hope your kids are well....my sister was sick in new years eve..hope everything goes well...cheers!!:D

Back