Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Harvey Dent PODIUM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mod6

Freaked Out
Reaction score
“The night is darkest just before the dawn….. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.“
A few months ago I’ve manage to acquire the Harvey Dent / Two Face figure thanks to Joe. It was a figure I wanted to get for a while now, but with Hot Toys releasing a ton of “higher-priority” figures, I just couldn’t afford it. But then Joe came to the rescue with his super low prices, and I just couldn’t let it pass. Thanks again Joe.
The Harvey Dent figure is awesome, but in my opinion its one of those figures that can’t stand alone on its own. On the other hand the Two-Face figure you can just leave it alone and it will look bad ass. The Harvey Dent figure just looks like some dude in a suit, especially if you are not familiar with the film. So I’ve decided to add an accessory to bring out the character more. So I build the podium from the scene where he tells the press that he is batman and gets arrested. The results can be seen in the pictures below. Btw, all these pics where taken with my mobile phone, so in some of the pics the color is F-up.

1mod6__podium3.jpg
1mod6__podium1.jpg

The body is made of real wood and coated to give it the glossy look. It’s completely hollow to keep it light-weight.

1mod6__podium2.jpg
1mod6__podium5.jpg

1mod6__podium6.jpg
1mod6__podium7.jpg

The top section of the Podium is open so you can put some of your Harvey accessories (gun, extra hands, etc) in there.

1mod6__podium8.jpg
1mod6__podium9.jpg

1mod6__podium10.jpg

The microphones are in this case made of plastic, wood and foam. The microphones stand is made of aluminum.

1mod6__podium11.jpg

1mod6__podium4.jpg

Just like the batsignals, the podium is numbered on the bottom. This is the first one so #1.

Now a few more pics of the Podium with my Harvey dent figure.
1mod6__podium12.jpg
1mod6__podium13.jpg

1mod6__podium14.jpg
1mod6__podium15.jpg

1mod6__podium16.jpg
1mod6__podium17.jpg

1mod6__podium18.jpg

1mod6__podium19.jpg

That’s it; let me know what you think.

PS: Sadly due to my financial situation I cannot keep it, so it’s up for grabs at eBay. Here is the link: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320468167320
Best of luck if you’re going after it.

Lol - saw the first few pics and madly scrambled to post 'put me down for one' just in case there was a list... i see its on ebay, will be keeping an eye on it! Great work

Thanks for the positive comments guys.
Lol - saw the first few pics and madly scrambled to post 'put me down for one' just in case there was a list... i see its on ebay, will be keeping an eye on it! Great work
Lol, yhea, it's usually a good idea to act fast. Glad you liked it.

Ahhh man, that's superb!
I'm watching your auction, but I'm just kidding myself, surely ro926 is gonna snatch it up. :D

Well done man - your quality shows!

Back