HELP ME PLEASE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HottoyzJoker

Super Freak
Reaction score
one of my dogs brought in a mouse I cant catch the damn thing and Im worried about it chewing on my Hottoys boxes... Anyone else have it happen? If so what should I do with them to protect them until I can catch the mouse? :horror :horror :horror

Get a mouse trap or some poison (unless you're able to get it out of your house without killing it in some fashion). Mice will use almost anything to make nests (insallation in walls, boxes, plastic, etc.), so your Hot Toys boxes may or may not be safe.

If you decide to get poison make sure you get something that dries the mouse out after it passes because if you don't and it dies in a wall, you'll have a smelly situation on your hand for a little while.

Edit: Obviously if you already have a pet around (dog, cat, rabbit that roams the house), I would not go the poison route.

step 1: BUY A SHOTGUN
step 2: LAY DOWN
step 3: WAIT PATIENTLY
step 4: SPOT MOUSE
step 5: AIM
step 6: FIRE
step 7: CHEER
-if you missed the mouse on the first shot:
step 7: RELOAD
step 8: FIRE AGAIN
step 9: KEEP SHOOTING TILL THE DAMN THING'S DEAD
step 10: COVER BULLET HOLES / BUY A NEW HOUSE.....

well if your just looking for advice on how to protect the boxes... keep them at someone else's house until the mouse is gone.

keep your boxes in tupperware storage bins.

And I wouldn't use poison, because your dog is likely to eat that. My sisters dog at an entire box of rat poison once and we had to induce vomiting using hydrogen peroxide, which was actually quite fascinating. Within 5 minutes of shooting about a cup of hydrogen peroxide down the dog's mouth using a turkey baster, he vomited up all the blue rat bait. I did most the work, including cleanup duty. Wasn't even my friggin dog either.

keep your boxes in tupperware storage bins.

And I wouldn't use poison, because your dog is likely to eat that. My sisters dog at an entire box of rat poison once and we had to induce vomiting using hydrogen peroxide, which was actually quite fascinating. Within 5 minutes of shooting about a cup of hydrogen peroxide down the dog's mouth using a turkey baster, he vomited up all the blue rat bait. I did most the work, including cleanup duty. Wasn't even my friggin dog either.

I bet that was a delightful experience. :yuck

I would go the storage bin route if you can, and get some traps.

I moved the boxes up as high as I could I know that wont keep mouse away for long but its all I have untill I buy some plastic bins... I hoping Ill be able to catch or kill soon... If I put food into a box and wait chances are good it will come to the food and all Ill have to do is tip the box up right and put that little bugger back outside...

You guys should have seen my first reaction to seeing it... I thought it was a big spider at first and almost fell out of my computer chair when it ran right at my foot...

Just wait 'til you see the rats here. They grow as big as a fully grown cat. :)

Eat the boxes yourself first. He'll never see that coming.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ok, but in all seriousness don't kill the poor mousey, just try to catch it, and if you don't have food in your HT boxes then I don't think it would be interested in chewing a hole through it unless it is trying to find a spot for it's babies

Last edited:
2768008688_5262fc9b78_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back