• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Hulk Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmunkey2003

Super Freak
Reaction score
UK collector here looking for Sideshow Hulk Premium Format Statue in mint condition. Not to bothered in condition of box.

Can anybody help?

No silly evilbay prices

Prefer UK collector but not important as long as price and shipping are good.

Also I have an Attakus Emperor with box and coa and Attakus Stormtrooper no box and no coa. Both in mint condition looking to exchange with uk seller if interested.

Last edited:
Re: Wanted Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

This 'buyer' made me an offer on ebay that I accepted a couple of days ago for my Juggernaut, and apparently doesn't want to pay me, so he comes on here looking for a deal.

Thanks for wasting my time.

Here's his ebay ID for anyone wanting to add him to their blocked bidders list: ovb249f

Last edited:
Computerfly when you have time can you read your emails as I have stated more than once that I believe under ebay rules that I have 7 days to pay for the maquette. I will pay for this but just waiting for funds as the company I work for is going under and they have delayed my wages which is out of my control. I should be able to pay during the christmas period between boxing day and new years day unless I don't get paid.

Your advert does not state immediate payment and feel you have tarnished my reputation on this form. I have 100% feedback on ebay and have happy sellers. If you can not wait then I will refund you any costs you have from ebay.
Regarding the advert I asked my other half to put the wanted advert on. As I work away I had left a draft copy for my wife to put which I forgot to mention to my wife that I had purchased the maquette while working away. My fault for the incorrect advert, and have amended it .

1) I've only received 1 email, and it was after my post above.
2) I am in no hurry for the payment, but when I see my buyer, 2 days after the purchase, asking for the same item they haven't paid me for because they "don't want to pay 'evil-bay' prices." Yes, it's going to raise some red flags.
3) I'll be sure to update this post when I see payment from you so that your good name will be cleared.

Last edited:
Back