Lil AZOG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
I am a little early perhaps, but just wanted to let you all know, if you dont already, our valued member and moderator Azog, and his better half, Mrs.Azog will soon be overjoyed with the birth of a newborn of their own. As far as I knew, the bub was expected to be born on the 30th of January. A short time ago I was informed that the baby was expected to be born on Tuesday 31st.

In any case, I dont expect Mr Azog to be around, or see this post in the near future, unless the birth is delayed for a short time, and he chooses to relieve his anxiety by perusing the board.

So I wish you both a joyous time on this wonderful occassion. I wish Mrs Azog a speedy birth and speedy recovery from this exhilerating and fatiguing experience.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL AZOG.

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Congratulations Mrs and Mr Azog.
Best hopes for Azog jr to be a healthy young person from the very start!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL AZOG.

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

dont think miniZog will have a problem finding toys to play with.

congrats Azog!! :banana

Congrats Azog!!!

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

CONGRATULATIONS JER AND MRS. JER

Please post us some pictures of the little one ASAP... I love babies :D

Hope you slept a lot cause now you won't anymore ;)

If this is their first..........the baby will be the best addition to his collection to date...........if the little one already has sibblings.......yet another trophy to the collection.

Baby Girl Azog born January 30th weighs 6lbs 15oz and is 19 3/4 inches long. From what I am told everyone is happy and healthy and of course tired. :fest

Happy birthday little Zogette! Welcome to the world!

Congratulations Jeremy and Mrs.! Didn't want to post until the event actually occurred for fear of jinxing anything.

:fireworks :fest

Nice one J....:banana :banana

A fantastic addition to your collection...:joy :banana :joy :banana :joy

Now join the club of no more SS/Bowen/Attakus statues...:D

Does Disney do 1/4 PF Winnie the pooh's??? :D

WW :Wizard

Back