new Reeve & Carter busts from DC Direct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible, but DCD has an even worse likeness to Reeve on this than on the statue.

reevebust.jpg

But the Wonder Woman is better than the statue...

carterbust.jpg

The Reeve is awful, but seeing the Linda Carter statue makes me wonder if there'd be a market for Hot Toys to do a line of DC figures from older properties - Reeve Superman, Carter Wonder Woman, Keaton and Adam West Batman figures - as opposed to a one-off Reeve Superman DX figure or the separate Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman lines they've been asked for.

The Reeve bust from the neck down looks good, i think they got the physique right and the suit looks good.

The Reeve bust from the neck down looks good, i think they got the physique right and the suit looks good.

Except the suit color is wrong again and the emblem is just a generic Supes shield and not a good representation of the movie one. The body proportions are about right for Reeve though.

I don't see the problem with that Reeve sculpt. It's not a home-run but I'd say it's a solid B.

It could use some tweaking but it's still instantly recognizable as Christopher Reeve.

Busts aren't my thing (I bought all the Watchmen ones and kinda regretted it) but if you guys wanna act like the sky is falling and use words like "caca" (real intelligent) then more power to you.

kind of off topic but, i remember eating these fries when i was young..anyone else remember them?.

superman-fries-a.jpg

Back