Family guy blu-ray !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasymaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice , very nice , I have just seen the movie, and it is very funny , 54 minutes of great humor .:rotfl:lol

004-19.jpg

how much was it? I couldnt' believe how much they charged for the first family Guy SW DVD when it first came out. I remember wanting to buy it and the special edition was something like $30, which I couldn't justify spending.

Yeah, I know it's on DVD, that's why I linked to a DVD. :lol

I'm wondering why the Blu says "Only on Blu-Ray" when it clearly is also on DVD (and probably iTunes as well).

how much was it? I couldnt' believe how much they charged for the first family Guy SW DVD when it first came out. I remember wanting to buy it and the special edition was something like $30, which I couldn't justify spending.

29.98 $ from my distributor in miami .:D

Yeah, I know it's on DVD, that's why I linked to a DVD. :lol

I'm wondering why the Blu says "Only on Blu-Ray" when it clearly is also on DVD (and probably iTunes as well).

I thought the link was to a Blu-Ray page, woops.

As for the "Only On", it's a general marketing ploy because this one isn't airing on TV it seems, just straight to video.

It really wasn't too good, NOWHERE near as good as the original. And who the hell was Yoda??? Didn't recognize the character....

....But, the Drago scene was awesome

Back