Sea Monkeys, anyone had them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I used to have them when I was really young. When my friends use to come over I used to tell them that they would grow big as us and you could play with them just like what the instruction claims:rotfl. So us being young and dumb a couple of them bought them to. So this year I plan on getting this as a white elephant gift. I also want to get one for myself:D
I called toysrus and they said they have at least 10 in stock for $11 so I'll stop by tonight, hopefully they do have it.

Just wanted to see that I'm not alone in having the sea monkeys over 20 years ago.

Sea%20People%20SP.jpg

I didn't have sea monkeys but I played "See my Monkey" sometimes when I was a kid.

:monkey3

I keed. :D

I didn't have sea monkeys but I played "See my Monkey" sometimes when I was a kid.

:monkey3

I keed. :D
pics or get the ...................er umm..........wait a minute............nevermind.............:lol

Just picked up the last 2 from TRU, damn never knew how small the container is. Guess I was a weirdo, not too much people had them. When they grow big I'll train them to fetch me some beer and clean the house and stuff.

I had Sea Monkeys when I was about 8 years old from Child World. I remember that I was really disappointed at the time. I was hoping to see this underwater kingdom that they promised on the packaging. :lol

What happens when you put them in water? As soon as I made noises about buying some, I was told point blank by the adults who would be paying for them that they would suck, so after all these years I still have no idea what they are.

Back