Slave Leia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was there ever any talk/mention from Sideshow of doing a slave Leia in 1/6? I'm debating getting a Hasbro one to go with my Jabba, but bot sure costume would fit another body and don't want to bother if Sideshow might release something at some point.

Sean

Was there ever any talk/mention from Sideshow of doing a slave Leia in 1/6? I'm debating getting a Hasbro one to go with my Jabba, but bot sure costume would fit another body and don't want to bother if Sideshow might release something at some point.

Sean

I doubt it. Joints play a HUGE issue. Most are just using the Koto Slave Leia. To me she seems a little small. I've thought about doing a custom one, and have all the parts (Hasbro outfit, Boussh head) but I'm stumped on a body.

I doubt it. Joints play a HUGE issue. Most are just using the Koto Slave Leia. To me she seems a little small. I've thought about doing a custom one, and have all the parts (Hasbro outfit, Boussh head) but I'm stumped on a body.

I am sure there has to be some sort of female equivalent to the HT body suit out there.

(Patiently waits for some comment about me already having some life like 1/6th female body at home that I bang from nam. :D )

PS

When are we gonna see the nudes from Wednesday? :D :D

I used a Cy Girls body. That worked out pretty well. She fills out the costume nicely. Attaching the head is a pain, though.
Unless you're going to customize the Hasbro Slave Leia, I wouldn't let it sully the glory of The Hutt.

There's a newer company that is releasing a new rubber female body - the Tiger Brothers "Laura" figure (Tomb Raider-themed). It's not out yet, so no word on how good it is.

As for Sideshow, I would sincerely hope that they develop a new female body before attempting to do a Slave Leia. The female Buck is a horribly dated design and wasn't that good to begin with.

There's a newer company that is releasing a new rubber female body - the Tiger Brothers "Laura" figure (Tomb Raider-themed). It's not out yet, so no word on how good it is.

As for Sideshow, I would sincerely hope that they develop a new female body before attempting to do a Slave Leia. The female Buck is a horribly dated design and wasn't that good to begin with.

I don't want to do a Leia with 89DDD breasts. :lol That's part of the problem, finding a body that suits Leia and compliments the display.

As i couldn't care less about the joints, I'm more interested in getting one that can assume the proper pose, I'll wait and see about the triad Evo, and Alpha bodies.

Sean

Go the Gentle Giant route...

I believe the best choice for a slave Leia will be the Triad Small busted EVA body. That's what I'm planning to use, anyway...PS

If Sideshow can give us Lara Croft, Ilum Padme and Aayla Secura there's no reason or excuse not to give us Slave Leia.

I believe the best choice for a slave Leia will be the Triad Small busted EVA body. That's what I'm planning to use, anyway...PS

Verdict's still out on their poseability. I made the mistake of taking someone's advice and picking up an Otaku at first - MISTAKE!
Poseability > nipples and labia.

Go the Gentle Giant route...

Thanks for the pic, I was wondering how the GG Leia would look with the SSC Jabba display. The only thing is the Leia sculpt looks more like her stunt double than Carrie herself:(
GGSlaveLeiastatue.jpg

I have both Kotobukiya and Gentle Giant Slave Leia statues, they are cool, but none is the best representation of Carrie Fisher. At least both are better than the PF anime eyes version IMO.

I don't want to do a Leia with 89DDD breasts. :lol That's part of the problem, finding a body that suits Leia and compliments the display.

As i couldn't care less about the joints, I'm more interested in getting one that can assume the proper pose, I'll wait and see about the triad Evo, and Alpha bodies.

That's why I used this body, the proportions were more natural compared to most of the amazons you see for female bodies, and it also had the posability to have her sitting properly beside Jabba. The Hasbro bikin fits perfectly on it too.

1.jpg

3.jpg

That's why I used this body, the proportions were more natural compared to most of the amazons you see for female bodies, and it also had the posability to have her sitting properly beside Jabba. The Hasbro bikin fits perfectly on it too.

1.jpg

3.jpg

Yes, but Leia's supposed to look like Carrie Fisher, not Geena Davis, which is why the Hasbro head doesn't work well for me.

Back