• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Old West Ghost Rider Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reg or Ex edition. Let me know if you're looking to sell one, thanks!

-Danny

Go for the regular and save yourself the headache and money. I've owned 3 or 4 (I've lost count) of the Exclusives because it took me that long to find a mint flame base. Not fun....:lol

Good luck on your search! :rock

lol @chap! Forget the regular! Even if you have to glue on a flame, it's still FAR better than having the plain base. THE FLAME BASE OWNS!!

ForJen.jpg

lol @chap! Forget the regular! Even if you have to glue on a flame, it's still FAR better than having the plain base. THE FLAME BASE OWNS!!

:lol It's the truth!!! I've been though enough headaches with this piece to say the base is a pain in the butt. I finally found a mint one, BUT....it took me a long time and I paid a ton in return shipping charges. :lol

Nice setup BTW. I own the Modern Exclusive and the Old West Exclusive. Here's my setup:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
OK now i have to get the old west exclusive because i have reg GR maquette but Exclusive and it will look weird one ex and the other not.
Thanks for the photos!

Good luck! It's an awesome piece - one of my favorites. I also have the Ex. and did have one of the flame tips chip off - but I was able to glue it back and you can't tell.

some awesome looking displays you guys got there.
i've also been casually looking for these but finding ones with good bases seems pretty hard.

good luck.

Back