darth vader 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micheal

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
how do i remove the hands. How do I place the lightsabre in his hands. and does the lightsaber turn on? Thanks

lol no seriously how do i remove the hands i don't want to break it. and i dont want to break the hand to fit the saber in.

in fact i only feel a handful of what i expected. im not dissapointed though.

its a present fore xmas so i have only removed it from the box once so im afraid of breaking something. i guess i just yank till it comes off then. and the lightsaber doesn't light up thanks guys.

in fact i only feel a handful of what i expected. im not dissapointed though.

Ok, grab the forearm firmly and then pull the hand, it should pop right out. The Vader hands swap out easily. When putting the new hand in remember to take a look inside the glove to make sure the peg is standing upright and not leaning against the side of the wrist area of the glove. the new hand should take just a little pressure and you'll hear it click, then it's in. His saber does not light up. To put it in his hand just open the hand a bit and slide it in. Don't force it or else you'll break the saber...

You can take him apart, Michael. All the way down to the body. If you do this you can really see how the body is articulated. Also, check the main Vader thread. There are lots of photos there.

This your first Sideshow Star Wars product?

I didn't know it would be so stiff. only the elbows and knees move. and i had to twist his arm because his elbow was forward. i guess thirty points of articulation just means he can be posed. \i thought the lightsaber would light up because it is on the side of the box. and i dont get the stand. i wish it lit up.

Last edited:
I didn't know it would be so stiff. only the elbows and knees move. and i had to twist his arm because his elbow was forward. i guess thirty points of articulation just means he can be posed.

Dude, his shoulders move, hips move... Take him apart and you'll see. Just remember how everything is set up and take one piece off at a time.

Back