my others collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Can I have one of your Orc Warriors?:eek:
I have more than three of Orc warriors, four Aragor king of Gondor, two gandalf the gray, three gandalf the white, two Boromir,, three Arwen, two Ugluk Uruk hai captain, and some Orcs and some.................I have no room for them!

spider1135 said:
I have more than three of Orc warriors, four Aragor king of Gondor, two gandalf the gray, three gandalf the white, two Boromir,, three Arwen, two Ugluk Uruk hai captain, and some Orcs and some.................I have no room for them!

curious, why do you have so many doubles and triples?

You said you haden't room for the LOTR statues?!?!?

HEHE, I Can take some of them to lower your burden!!:peace

I DON'T mind at all:banana

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Nice collection, i think he want to sell them in a future thats why he bought many doubles and triples.
may be, but mainly I just like to buy things, I have a lot of comic books, baseball cards, hot wheels, slu, mcfarlanes, and star wars toy, just like if I don't buy this than I will buy that, I can't stop myself.

,...good collection,.. now you need to dust your statues once in a while,... :wacky
,..and like pp said before, next time make only one thread,.. :cool:

Collector Freak said:
That's a swell collection of boxes. :banana
yip, tell me about it!!!!! just too many, and more are coming........ darth vader ex, obi wan ex, general grievous ex, dr, doom ex, sentinel ex, and all 12" star wars ex. I nee a bigger house.

where'd u get "DD mourns Electra as she's wafting up outta the grave"? that rocks.

and i've been thinking bout getting those interlocking Star Wars banks but i have a question about Maul. almost, but not all, of the banks i've seen have the left side of hid double saber sticking out. the part angled downward. are they all like that? does it extend and work like it's supposed too?

Back