Best Cologne's For Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
This is a rather weird thread for me to start but ???? it! I love me to smell to good. So here is what I like. Share yours!

First off I am a huge Versace fan when it comes to scents. So here we go. This is what I got and am wearing. I am always looking for the next big thing but damn I love me some Versace!

I currently have:

Versace Man
Versace The Dreamer
Versace Eau Fraiche
Versace Signature

I will try to give individual impressions and not get into notes and all that BS. I'm a dude and don't like to get too technical.

Let's start with man:
It is a very warm smell. Very hard to describe. Definate winter time smell. Very rich and sexy. I love it. A little woodsy and floral all the same. So nice.

Next is Eau Fraiche:
More of a summer smell. Very fresh and very citrus. Think just got out of the shower and had someone pummel you with lemon lime and apple and then blew a hint of smoke on you. Very nice!

Signature:
Damn I love this one the BEST! Smell this ????! mmmmmmmmmm

The Dreamer:
This is the weirdest cologne that I have ever attempted to wear. All the other ones I got compliments on. However, while wearing this no one said a word but I was actually touched a lot more by people when wearing it. I'm not sure I even like the smell too much. It was the last scent Versace made before he was killed. But this one is special. Something must be working. Hahahaha Very floral and very tabacco. It is almost like a dream but different from everything out there. It almost smells like a boozer that has cigars on their breath. I know that sounds bad but I am very bad at explanations. Hahaha! Trust me this one is a winner. Probably because I drink and smoke! :lol

I should also add NEVER pay full retail for your colognes. Go to fragrance.net and get at least 30% off. You should only use the stores to smell the different items. Never buy from them because they WILL and DO rip you off.

Last edited:
First you try to sell your 1:6 Star Wars collection and now this. What's going on around here? I think it's time for an intervention.

I don't need to mask my pheromones, they help snag da punani.

Good thread to ask this question:
Has anybody tried the Captain Kirk Cologne or RedShirt Cologne based on the Star Trek Series...I was always curious if it smelled half decent, or if it was just a gimmick to sell the decorative box the cologne comes in.

Not cologne but I always get compliments from girls....

axe_kilo.jpg

You know how I know your gay?

Your a Flyers fan.. :)

No, you just know youre going to lose a lot! WTF is with them ?????es? :lol Yeah this thread is a little metro, but ???? it, I was bored and figured what the hell. *flicks wrist at all the haters*

Back