1/6 Snowtrooper "soon"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
From yesterday's Q&A:

The Snowtrooper is definitely getting some due recognition very soon, although we’re currently developing them in a scale smaller that 1:4. Yes, Hammerhead is going to happen, and we think you’ll like what we have planned for the Cantina in general.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=8118&affiliate=philipctr

Pretty exciting news for Empire and Troop fans! :rock

Yep. Definitely a no-brainer with 2010 being the 30th anniversary of Empire. I can't wait to read all the whining about the small (but should be expected) 1980 edition sizes for the exclusives. :lol

Only way to have Veers is with his armor. :lecture

Yes, but that'd take work. The other outfit's already made:

veers01.jpg

Though Sideshow could outclass expectations and toss in the chest armor and helmet as accessories. :naughty

AT-ATDriver_veers.jpg

I'd be stuck on display options though and might be forced to pick up 2. He'd be most impressive alongside the other Imperial officers, yet, almost a no-brainer to pose him in his AT-AT gear flanked by an AT-AT driver and Snowtrooper Commander.

I wonder what the exclusive would be, isn't there a Snowtrooper Commander? Like different ranking on his armor?

I wonder what the exclusive would be, isn't there a Snowtrooper Commander? Like different ranking on his armor?

Others have talked about the gun, which I think would be a great Ex (like Belloq and his environment). It'd almost demand that those picking up the Ex would need to pick up a regular to display it properly.

Back