Bowen Faux Bronze Silver Surfer Statue Available to order now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.bowendesigns.com/sculptures.asp?id=548&type=

300 bones

FB%20Surfer%201.JPG

Hmmm...........

I've wanted this, but like the silver/chrome one better.

What are the chances that Sideshow will get some of these pieces in stock? I don't have a membership with Bowen currently.

What are the chances that Sideshow will get some of these pieces in stock? I don't have a membership with Bowen currently.

In this case, probably better to go through SS, if they do get it and if you can secure an order in time, because I don't think 20% discount is applied to website exclusives. In most other cases, better to get the membership and order directly.

20% off > SS reward points.

In this case, probably better to go through SS, if they do get it and if you can secure an order in time, because I don't think 20% discount is applied to website exclusives. In most other cases, better to get the membership and order directly.

Are you ordering through Bowen with this one (assuming SS will get a few in stock)?

I haven't decided if I really want him for $300. For that amount, I could maybe come close to getting the original release......... maybe.

Plus, he looks gold, and I thought he was named the "Silver Surfer."

However, I just went through ordering process but didn't place it and after discount, which is applicable on this piece, total comes to $257 shipped. That's a little more tempting. But my membership expired in September, so would need to renew it (for something like $25), but still be cheaper than ordering through SS, so if I do order, it will be through Bowen directly.

Well, I like it. If Sideshow gets a hold of some, I'll try my best to get an order in.

Get this one and get it chromed at "crome-n-creations".

It'll be way cheaper than the OG Chrome version and will probably look better!

If I didn't already have the original chrome, I would probably do that myself :lol

Discount does apply... 257.00 with shipping. (240.00 + 17.00)

not sure how a faux bronze version of a silver character is any different than a faux bronze version of a green character...

I think it looks amazing. I just don't like the fact that it looks like he is wearing swim trunks.

not sure how a faux bronze version of a silver character is any different than a faux bronze version of a green character...

That's exactly how I feel. I don't quite understand why this is anymore egregious than bronzing the Hulk (which I think looking phenomenal BTW.) I think more times than not, Bowen pulls it off.

Back