New hottoys truetype body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VALVOLINER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys!

It seems that Hottoys has improved their TrueType body:

They have included the same forearms that came with RE5 WESKER Midnight Version, a new designed chest, shoulders, biceps and some kind of "prosthetic implants" in the thighs :rolleyes:

PICT1465.JPG

PICT1467.JPG

PICT1468.JPG

PICT1469.JPG

Besides,the new Truetype is made of PVC and the headsculp is made from the new material that mimics the human skin..

dsc02649.jpg

dsc02647s.jpg

EDIT: The box:

PICT1464.JPG

Last edited:
i like the detailed forarms, great idea, what I would love though is if it was a slip on sleeve instead, its great for sleeves that fall over the elbow but still looks bad for sleeves that do not,

I forgot to post one pic:...:rotfl

PICT1464.JPG

currently,this is a True Type "preview" for Hottoys VIP members, but I guess that ended up selling in the mass market next year

Yes I think the same

Ah, I was wondering why so few Dealers have Narrow and new TT Bodies. No new ones were shipped. They are being replaced with these. Duh.:duh

Last edited:
Only the forearm detailing I like. The rest, meh.

I'd rather they release an AA Narrow or a Wolverine or 300 type body separately.

The 300 Body will be a big seller in the aftermarket. Solves a lot of problems for certain types of figures. I plan on using it for a McClane fig someday.

It looks good, but if they're going to do snap-on thighs, I'd also like to see snap-on chests and snap-on biceps for those Schwartzenegger builds without having to resort to a super-muscle body. Ideal for all these Terminator customs :)

Back