My Howard S Studios Ledger Joker Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattman6886

Super Freak
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE PAGE 2

Pics from my collection thread, but figured I'd make a separate thread for my latest arrival cause I'm just crazy like that.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

IMG_8137.jpg

IMG_8133.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

Last edited:
looks very nice, but i prefer the bobbyc sculpt over this one. i think his captures ledger as the joker much better. while this sculpt is very nice, to me it's the equivalent of the ht v1 head, it looks great, but not accurate. also the shoulders are way too wide.

that's just my personal complaints, and having said that, it still looks like a great piece for a dark knight collection, and i'm sure in person, among the rest of your collection, it looks awesome.

Thanks. I'm very happy with it. I agree that Bobby C's sculpt is unbelievable (if a bit too long in the face). But this sculpt, like that of many pieces, has to be seen in person in order for the likeness to be truly appreciated. It is damn hard to capture it's awesomeness in photos. Also, to say it's the equivalent to the v1 ht sculpt is a bit insulting. The only thing they have in common is a similar expression and hair sculpt. Oh and the shoulders aren't too wide :monkey2 :)

Last edited:
Nice! Cool base. It makes me want to finish the paint on mine. Howard S also does an awesome 89 Nicholson Joker with just hair and not the hat like M.Hills version.

Looks very nice, congrats!

Shoulders look fine, Heath was very broad. You should replace the waistcoat with a correct green one.

Thanks Snake. The waistcoat actually doesn't bother me that much. It looks more green in person. The shirt however is more of an issue for me as it is not screen accurate. But I'm afraid to do anything about it because everyting is screwed down to the base. But maybe if I get a hold of more screen accurate clothes I'll attempt replacing it.

So I got a hold of more accurate clothes, and while I'm waiting for them I decided to remove it from the base and take out the bubble wrap that made the shoulders, etc. In the meantime I'm displaying it with the current clothing, without the shoulders and outer black base. I think the bust displays better like this (with his face looking down more and straight ahead) and I might just leave it like this with the new clothes and not attempt to put it back together. What do you guys think?

IMG_8281.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

Here's a video (the movie audio got disabled due to copyright infingement, so I added some silly youtube music):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_sjG1pqa3K0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_sjG1pqa3K0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I finally decided how I'm going to display it. I still have to get more accurate shoes and probably better fitting gloves, but I'm pretty much finished!! Here is my life size Heath Ledger Joker!!!

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8502.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8506.jpg

IMG_8512.jpg

Back