41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't even notice this at first, what with the excitement over the Emperor & Throne...

I think this will be the first Clone I'm passing on. But I'll jump back in when they announce the 501st Clone.

- J

Here is the thing, it says:

41st Elite Corps: Coruscant Clone Trooper 12-inch Figure! Easily recognized with their gray or green camouflage markings

Gray or Green? Are they offering both?

Why are there a couple of Ghostbusters standing to the left of "Pre-Orders begin with the launch of the newsletter?"

- J

Wanted 501st, but SS knows thats the one we really want, so of course we have to wait to get it. This one was seen in the movie a lot, but I'll have to think about it. A $100 repaint is expensive

Not as interested in this one as I would be for a 501st...

Yeah I don't get it. I would have thought the 501st would have been, well, first. The Utapau was OK since Cody is coming. Shocktroopers were OK since we have Palps and Vader. But these guys were barely on screen. For a time, they were thought to be the only completley white troopers in the film even. Even so, I'll grab my two. But we really NEED the 501st next, Commanders aside.

Back