Any Chance In Sideshow Doing Equilibrium?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Atleast doing Preston? I would love to see him in his white coat
equilibrium.jpg

equilibrium.jpg

Equilibrium_Still0536.jpg

Premium format - maybe.

After the film has been around 20 years and turned into a cult classic (if that happens).

A 1:6 company some folks know about produced a couple of sets based on the EQUILIBRIUM characters about a year or so ago. You can probably find them on eBay from time to time or the company possibly still have some sets leftover.

I really didn't like this movie at all (sorry fanboys)....but I would get anything Bale! :drool:drool:drool:drool

So this gets my vote!

HT or Enterbay yes....Sideshow no.

Maybe they should look something like this.

FORMALCLERIC18.jpg

FORMALCLERIC17.jpg

fORMALcLERICPOSTER.jpg

FORMALCLERIC9.jpg

FORMALCLERIC11.jpg

Hmmm...wonder who made this one..... :cool: :lol :lol:rotfl

Just watched this again tonight. This film kicks the Matrix's ass.

Triad made a great Taye Diggs Enforcer(Cleric) Final set to. To bad that has been sold out for years.
It came with the black cotton outfit, a leather like trench outfit
and as you can see, a pretty nice Taye Diggs resin sculpt.

ULTIMATECLERICTAYE4.jpg

ULTIMATECLERICTAYE2.jpg

CLERIC5.jpg

both of those figures look good. I would prefer PFs though. If Sideshow ever did do this license, how do you think they would work it to make it profitable? I'm still new to Sideshow and collectibles in general...

I don't know why this movie is compared to The Matrix..they are totally different IMO but, i would be down for a John Preston figure for sure, I think the story is great just the movie was a bit poorly made, character designs are great though aside from the dudes with the biker helmets on with machine guns.

Too bad this movie was an absolute trainwreck... 'forget the Matrix.' Right. :rolleyes:

Don't forget Fahrenheit 451, which was it's biggest influence story wise, but visually I'll deffinetly give you the Matrix

Just watched this again tonight. This film kicks the Matrix's ass.

WOW... really!!!!
I find that a bit like saying 'Battle Beyond the Stars' opens up a whole can of whoop ass on 'Star Wars'... but everyone to their own.

both of those figures look good. I would prefer PFs though. If Sideshow ever did do this license, how do you think they would work it to make it profitable? I'm still new to Sideshow and collectibles in general...

I don't think there's anyway in PF to make it profitable. That's sideshows smallest money maker and a market that's slowly dissapearing for them.

Back