WIP by Power

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought i'd throw this out there, my nephew came to me last year 8 years old and asked if I could draw on his wall....i hate drawing for other people but...how do you say no to an 8 year old??

so he picked his favorite comic covers and gave them to me and said, i like this, and this, and this until i had to cut him off and just go with what he liked the best.

Keep in my mind i HAD to draw what was on the covers cause thats what he wanted :cool:

so what do you think?? obviously not done but...

That is AWESOME man, great work!!!

Are you gonna do these in full color?

Great choice of art for Spidey and MJ. ;) :rock

Last edited:
I don't know if i am going to do the colour, it justs eats up so much free time and to tell you the truth i am so sick of doing it :lol

i mean the longer it takes the more i look at it and think, that doesn't look right or that looks horrible....y'know.

it's kinda hard to keep perspective when the characters your drawing are taller then you :D

I'll have to check, The punisher has not been given the greenlight yet by my sister, (my Nephews mom) becuase she doens't like the idea of having a Gun in his hand drawn on the wall....so he might get replaced.

I know, so it's either draw him just standing there with no gun, draw the gun anyway and have my sister be angry with me or delete him and choose somone else :rolleyes:

take away the gun and have him holding a smiling severed head instead.

Back