I'm turning 1000!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Well, I have finally reached 1,000 posts!

To celebrate this milestone, I would like to send a fellow Monty Python fan a pair of Sideshow "Life of Brian" Mandy and Brian 12" figures, with the usual Sideshow DVD, catalog, and bracelet.

Simply post a response in this thread. This Friday, I will randomly select a winner from those who have posted and announce it here. Good luck!

Last edited:
CONGRAT TOM.....Im HALF YOUR # OF POSTS....THANKS FOR THE CONTEST.

200 posts in ten days!!!! Wow!!!! Congrats on the 1000th post! Don't enter me since I won your "800th" post contest; just wanted to say congrats and wow, which I did! :google

lcummins said:
200 posts in ten days!!!! Wow!!!! Congrats on the 1000th post! Don't enter me since I won your "800th" post contest; just wanted to say congrats and wow, which I did! :google

Has it only been ten days? I need to get out more... I guess there's been a lot to talk about lately.

lcummins said:

watch out Josh.....

I have assigned each member a number and tossed them all into my Sideshow hat--

Bodie The Cursed is the winner! PM me with a mailing address and the figures will be on their way to you. Congratulations and thanks!

Congrats!! One Thousand Posts!! Woo-hoo!! At the rate things are going with pre-orders at Sideshow, you should hit 10,000 by Toy Fair:naughty

Back