New Buffy Announcement At Toy Fair!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
Will it be

gls.jpg

or

bffy_pf.gif

I'm really, really hoping it's Giles this time. I'd be happy if it was a Cordy for the Buffyline too. I know we'll be eventually getting one of her for the Angel line too but we need her to complete the Scooby Gang and Buffy still needs her watcher.

And if it is another Buffy I'm hoping it's something different like from "The Wish" or something like that.

I'm excited about the Angel line but I'll be more excited about that line once we get Giles.

Perhaps we'll still get Cordy from Buffy with long hair and sunnydale-esque accessories and clothes and a shotr haired cordy from Angel?

Hope not though coz I only want one!

I really hope its Giles and or Cordy. I'd be thrilled with Anya to go with D'Hoffryn too.

Premium Format Premium Format Premium Format :rock

Please Please Please Please Please. :stake

If not, any of the above suggestions will do. :D

It has to be Giles. I want it to be Giles. Just because I hate to see a grown man head bang.

What a way to finish off the Buffy line and begin the Angel line.

creecher said:
It has to be Giles... What a way to finish off the Buffy line and begin the Angel line.
Yikes!

Creecher wrote the "F" word!

Just as there is "no crying in baseball," there is no "finishing off" in the Buffy line!

Not without Anyanka, Dark Willow, Transformation Willow, Nightmares Willow, Eskimo Willow, Primeval Buffy, Wishverse Buffy, Doublemeat Palace Buffy, Dead Bargaining Buffy, Talking BuffyBot, The Judge, Sweet, Kendra, The Primitive, The Uber-Vamp, and on, and on...

anyk_bnnr.jpg

In that case, I reneg. Let the man bash his skull into a piece of blood and boney pulp. May Giles be the last in the line, and the death of a twisted and lobotomised freak, be held up high as a tribute to the hellmouth. Someone has to die. I think I know who that tortured soul will be.

FrankenFan said:
Yikes!

Just as there is "no crying in baseball," there is no "finishing off" in the Buffy line!

Not without Anyanka, Dark Willow, Transformation Willow, Nightmares Willow, Eskimo Willow, Primeval Buffy, Wishverse Buffy, Doublemeat Palace Buffy, Dead Bargaining Buffy, Talking BuffyBot, The Judge, Sweet, Kendra, The Primitive, The Uber-Vamp, and on, and on...

anyk_bnnr.jpg

I want every single one of those potential figures that you mentioned, especially the talking BuffyBot!!

creecher said:
It has to be Giles. I want it to be Giles. Just because I hate to see a grown man head bang.

What a way to finish off the Buffy line and begin the Angel line.

yup it's been a while sooooooooo GILES, PLEASE

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

and now I shall surrender myself to the Hellmouth. GOODBYE

FrankenFan said:
Yikes!

anyk_bnnr.jpg

Total agreement with that FF:duff

creecher said:
In that case, I reneg. Let the man bash his skull into a piece of blood and boney pulp. May Giles be the last in the line, and the death of a twisted and lobotomised freak, be held up high as a tribute to the hellmouth. Someone has to die. I think I know who that tortured soul will be.

twisted and lobotomised freak:horror ...............tortured soul.:banghead :tap

I think I need a drink!!!

it's true though!!!!

I know! How about a Kennedy figure! No? I thought not...:wacky How about the potentail slayers? no i wont even go there...:wacky

im gonna join in on the fun, I want a GILES

Back