StatuesAndFigures.com - Feedback?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently came across a website called, statuesandfigures.com. I've never dealt with this business before, but I was hoping one of you may have had experience with them in the past. If so, was it a positive or negative experience? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

(Mods, if I posted this thread in the wrong place, I apologize. Feel free to move it.)

EDIT: The website is called statuesandfigures.com (I forgot to put an "s" onto the end of "statues" in the title of the thread.) The title has been fixed.

Last edited:
I know this is late... but just for those who might be drawn in... stay far, far away!

I ordered 3 Planetary figures from this place. They were clearanced out. Three weeks after ordering I start to e-mail to ask where my order is in the process.

I get no replies. I wait a few days, and finally put in a dispute with PayPal. And ZING! - Instant response. They said that the items were on "backorder" and apologized for the delay. How clearance figures that came out at least five years ago are on backorder... not too sure there. But I believed them. They said they'd send my package and it should be there in 4-5 days.

A week later, I finally get a SHIPPING NOTICE. A few days later and I finally get the package. The packaging is ridiculous. They were sent in a flimsy paper box that got all beat up during shipping. I open it up, and there's ZERO packing material.

Even worse, all the boxes are incredibly dusty and yellowed! It's like a chain smoker with skin problems was storing them. In the end I got my figures, and they were cheap, but I'd recommend no one ever risk ordering with these people.

Thank you for posting! :rock

I totally forgot about this thread. I had a VERY similar experience. I paid for the item and gave them about 5 days to at least send me a confirmation etc. I got nothing. Then, I emailed them. No reply. A few days went by, along with a few more emails. Finally about 1 - 2 weeks later, I got a reply saying that they had difficultly locating the item, and to give them a few more days. Then, I finally received a shipping notice.

Could it have been worse? Yes.

But here's the kicker, and the part that probably irritated me the most. I sent them NUMEROUS emails asking them to PLEASE, PLEASE ensure that the item is packaged securely, safely, etc. etc. However you want to put it. Well, much like JonWes, I receive it in a shipping box about 2 times too big, with NO padding or packaging material. It just rattled inside the shipping box for almost an entire week while it was in transit. How it got to me in one piece with no damage, I have NO idea.

JonWes, I definitely appreciate you sharing your experience. I thought my experience was a fluke, but after hearing about yours, I would say I will never do business with them again, unless their customer service department does a MAJOR rehaul.

P.S. How in the world did you find this thread? :lol Seriously though, thank you for posting. :rock I'm glad things worked out for the most part, but I hope future customers take heed to these "warnings."

LOL - I know I felt weird about resurrecting it from the dead! I think I was just looking for places where the site was reviewed.... so I could add my own! I just found this through Google. I did some research and it seems like the same owner had another shop with a similar address that also had a ton of problems!

I feel like you though... best to give people a heads up and avoid rotten experiences. There are too many GOOD internet retailers that deserve the business.

Thanks for the heads up, I was eyeing some items they had. I'll stay away now, haha.

Hi guys, thanks for the heads up! I was this close to ordering from them (I even asked for a shipping quote, for which I got a speedy reply). But now I'm not so sure if I want to take it any further.

No problem, guys! :rock

I'm glad this thread has helped!

@ jonwes and chapter 2099

were the figures legit or fake?

i just ordered a figure from them too... :(

Back