Heroes of the Rebellion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by the article, it seems implied that they will be doing a Leia and a Han early on. I'm curious to see if they would be in the ANH gear just like the 1:4 scale Premium Format statues of the two - I'd like to see them in Empire outfits instead, I think.

Also interesting that of all the characters they could call out by name for Heroes of the Rebellion, they mention Jar Jar. :naughty

pruette said:
Also interesting that of all the characters they could call out by name for Heroes of the Rebellion, they mention Jar Jar. :naughty
I wager the priority pre-order for that one would be a leisurely affair.

Not all that excited about this part of the 12" line. I had a figured they would continue the good guy route for a while but had hoped I was wrong.

Good, Han. Although what happened to the Sith thing? How many characters (that they'd actually make) fit under this heading? Han, Leia?

I'm sure a lot of people were hoping for the sith next, but after four jedi I'm glad we're getting a break from force based characters for a while.

Last edited:
gonzo said:
Good, Han. Although what happened to the Sith thing? How many characters (that they'd actually make) fit under this heading? Han, Leia?

han, leia, any luke pre-ROTJ, lando, padme, bail organa all come to mind.

i'm hoping bespin han solo is first, followed by bespin luke and bespin gown leia.:cool:

This was not expected. Was this even one of the original five or so lines they gave us? I think Han would be a likely first figure. Luke would have been an obvious choice, but I don't think they will go Hasbro on us and give us 10 Lukes by 2007. I wonder if the whole "Chewie is too hard" is just a ruse. Perhaps he Han, Leia, etc. are already ready. I think we'll get a preview in the next week or so and the order the week after (before toyfair sometime).

TheObsoleteMan said:
The only Leia figure I would even consider getting would be the Endor gear version.

really? when i saw how well drusilla turned out, the first thing i thought of was bespin gown leia. done right, it would be a beautiful figure.

captain sack said:
yes......

1. jedi
2. sith
3. rogues
4. military
5. heros

I thought it was the legacy collection or something, basically a dump catigory for the good guys that don't fit into the rest of the lines.

Back