Test Suit Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is speculation that the surprise this weekend will be the Test Tony figure...others think it will be the new sculpt for the BD Mark III. i think this confirms the first theory. Yay!

Ah, so I guess that's the surprise for iron man fans!

I thought that they were gonna release BD next week or something! But very nice!

Ha, and I thought they were going to reveal something as small as the new TS HS..................hopefully this is the announcement instead!

YES new Tony Sculpt! Is that pic from Tommy?

002432788758.jpg

DAMN Hot Toys is just cranking them out They're on fire.

HT, please stop!!!!! my wallet's begging you!!!!

That said. I think me likes :D

Will be this version.. at the garage testing... hope it comes with the robotic arm and extinguisher... The cars at 1/6 scale will be fine too....
3961616139_4da3b69489_o.jpg

Yippee another IM figure.

Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark III Gunmetal, Mark III Battle-damaged and Tony Stark flight suit all this with IM 2 on the horizon. I am a huge advacate of the Marvel license but 6+ IM figures is....wow.

I hope other Marvel licenses whether the trilogy or upcoming films figures receive similar love. Heck a XMO: Sabretooth would be awesome too :D

I'm crossing fingers that the texture on the neck means the standard TT neck is now going to have texture and not that he's on the Wolverine/Comedian body.

I'm crossing fingers that the texture on the neck means the standard TT neck is now going to have texture and not that he's on the Wolverine/Comedian body.

Better yet... King Leonidas' body, so as we can "dress-up" Stark as we like, without exposed joints... unlikely though...

Back