Hot Toys Facebook contest ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centrocal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Announced a 'lucky drawing'

Hot Toys: We will have lucky draw announcement within this week. Stay tuned with us on Facebook and invite your friends to join our Facebook now in order to participate in our exciting lucky draw!

I think you just have to join their page to participate. I don't know what they're giving away.

join now!
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys

So does that mean that only new members get a chance to win?

I think I could hardly have a chance to win, considering my almost harsh comments on their FB page bout their MJ thriller :lol

So does that mean that only new members get a chance to win?

I think I could hardly have a chance to win, considering my almost harsh comments on their FB page bout their MJ thriller :lol

:lol You may be right there man!

Anyone who is a fan I believe.

Thanks for posting the link. It was a pain to figure out what they wanted you to do.

Looking forwrad to seeing what the prize is, but chances of winning are low. Their fanbase on FB has doubled in the past couple of months.

Very awesome of HT though.

HT have upped the prizes to 10.

If they get over 100 'likes' on their latest status update on FB by tomorrow, they may addd more prizes!!

Joined this one as well :) I hope it's a Hot Toys 1:6 figure that's being given away, not just the Cosbabies! :)

And I hope I win. :)

does anyone have idea about what ht is giving as prize to the winner????

No-one but HT knows yet.

But there is now more than one prize. HT upped it to 10 due to the great response and they said they will probably add more. :)

Back