Today's Ask Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
I feel like I hit the lottery, TWICE! :lol BOTH of these were my questions!:

Many fans have noticed that art prints have become the exclusive on many of your Marvel statues. Is this the new norm? While beautiful, there is only so much artwork I can put on my walls, and these prints really do nothing to make the EX statue special. Please reconsider going back to making exclusives that add to the actual statue!

While the art prints have been very popular additions to our products, we do not intend for ALL Marvel products to include print exclusives. In some cases, we are choosing to beef up the regular versions with the switch-out parts that enhance the statue in addition to offering an exclusive with a print. We do hope to bring more original art to market through our products, and do thank those who have an appreciation for the talents of our skilled illustrator friends. For those that prefer physical add-ons, there’s plenty of great stuff coming.

Are there plans for a Cyclops Premium Format or Comiquette in 2010? Considering the very important role that he has played in X-Men history and the critical role he is playing in the current comics, I we will see a statue of this key character that only Sideshow can produce.

Yes, yes indeed.

:chew

I dont mind paying extra for the EX but when its just a print I kinda feel that its not really an Exclusive. Switchable parts seem to be more exclusive to me but are mostly available for PF's and Dios.

doom will return!!!!!!!cyclops in 2010!!that's great news!!!

If Doom is done it'll be in comiquette format, to date they haven't redone anything in PF that was a PF in the exact same look. Either way it'll never come close to as awesome as the original PF is.

If Doom is done it'll be in comiquette format, to date they haven't redone anything in PF that was a PF in the exact same look. Either way it'll never come close to as awesome as the original PF is.

Doom Comiquette format will make an impressive piece! I really love the Iron Man Comiquette and hope Sideshow will make a Doom Comiquette as cool as Iron Man piece. :joy

You are right... I don't think they could ever top the Doom PF. What does it for me is his throne and the detail. Yea Doom rules but the throne is what makes that piece.

have to agree!!!the throne of doom is wonderful!!!!also,i dont think any of the new products will ever top an old because they are hollow...:banghead:banghead

totally man, though since so many people want the original, anything related that ssc puts out will sell out immediately.

Back