Clones or Stormie's? Which first for PF line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clones or Stormie's? Which first for the PF line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini-Rock

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking about this as I was watching EPIII, for the umpteenth time, how awesome it would be to have Commander Cody, Bly, a Shocktrooper, standard clone, or one of the 501st made for the Premium Format line. At the same time, a Stormie, Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper, or even a scout would be awesome as well. So, the question is, what would all you Premium Format collector's like to see first?

I'm pretty allergic to those CGI Clonetroopers, and besides that, a huge fan of the original trilogy. Since I already own the ultimate Stormtrooper (Attakus*), I'd love to see a "rock hard" Sandtrooper next.

* come on SSC!!! Let us see you do better that that! Better is always better, right?!

PS: an other Stormtrooper is fine with me too; one can never have too many Stormtroopers...

Last edited:
Storemtrooper, OT all the way baby!! All I have to say is give me a Royal Guard before the line ends PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
Storemtrooper, OT all the way baby!! All I have to say is give me a Royal Guard before the line ends PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse

Yes, I second that. Royal Guard is a must. You can easely sacrifice that Boba Fett character for a Royal Guard, can't you?

pitchin said:
depends on what reality we're talking about :D In the star wars universe the clonetroopers started it all before the stormies :D

Eh, I too am not a fan of the completely CG lil' fellas. :sick

PF? 1/6 scale is where the action is. I'd prefer the clone commanders first. They are much more colorful. Don't know why, but I LOVE the clones and am meh for the stormies. I don't know why though.

Stormtrooper or Snowtrooper

No interest in PT troopers at all.

:)

Really no interest in either. Don't really like the clones, and never liked the stormtroopers. In terms of design and story, however, I feel the clones represent the more superior talent in concept. Like or dislike aside, the clones struck me as more interesting visually and in the way they factor into the larger mythos.

Back