Recon at Waypoint review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you were wondering where I was this last week, I was just busy with the Thanksgiving holiday. I managed to complete part of my basement remodel, finishing off the home theater far enough to be able to use it for the holiday. Still a lot of work to do, but finally seeing the results!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand - tonight's review covers the new G.I. Joe diorama from Sideshow, Recon at Waypoint. It includes Timber the wolf as well, and can be used for much more than just Joe figures.

I'm way behind on my guest reviews from Jeff Parker, so you'll see quite a few in the next week as I try to catch up. Tonight's covers the Hot Toys John Connor figure, appropriate since the film comes out on DVD this week. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

my only complaint was i think that the window sil is too low, should has been 2-3 inches higher
but really awesome other wise!

:lol That last shot is awesome.

If you aren't collecting the Joe line and don't have any use for Timber or the Cobra Case, you should consider parting them out here. I know there are a bunch of people just looking for Timber. You could probably make a good $50-60 bucks back selling those off.

:lol That last shot is awesome.

If you aren't collecting the Joe line and don't have any use for Timber or the Cobra Case, you should consider parting them out here. I know there are a bunch of people just looking for Timber. You could probably make a good $50-60 bucks back selling those off.

yeah i was just looking at this at work today and thought the same thing :D

I doubt someone would really fork over $50 for a scrawny underscaled wolf. Then again you never know...

the only thing that would lead me to saying its blood would be the dripping from to top to bottom of the sil, its pretty steady. and the other parts look like the paint has flaked off. maybe its done this way so you can consider it whatever you want....

the only thing that would lead me to saying its blood would be the dripping from to top to bottom of the sil, its pretty steady. and the other parts look like the paint has flaked off. maybe its done this way so you can consider it whatever you want....

Then I'm sticking to my redwings theory (no pun intended)! :lol

Well seeing as how most of the wall is gone it could be Kool-Aid. "Oh Yeah!" :D

Classic! :lol

1.gif

s_KoolAidMan_1.png

Oooo good point..
do you think he was generous? i did

Just not as emotionally attached to this piece as he would be... say... a gimmicky, overpriced GH Buck Rodgers figure or a $300 Nerf gun. :lol

It's funny. I used to be pretty on par with the opinions in his reviews, but lately rather than hitting the bullseye, IMO, the dart's been hitting the wall next to the board. :dunno

Last edited:
Back