Can anybody tell me what movie this is ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok , so my friend is looking for a movie.
She can barely remember anything about it except she thinks it was about a guy who is obsessed with a girl and somehow ends up with her in a box with no arms or legs. She thinks the main character may have been Ralph Fiennes. :confused::lol:lol

I have no idea personally but she wants to see it again badly.... for some reason. Weirdo. :lol

Any way , any ideas ?. :monkey1

...or a psychopath!
64.gif

yep , she likes all that nasty weird stuff. :lol
I figured it would be something along those lines.

The guy looks like Ralph Fiennes but it isn't him , its the dude from Buffy I think.

I think we should keep this as a permanent thread where we can post movies we're looking for but can't remember the title to. Here's my head scratcher:

Ten years ago, I was watching a movie on TV as my family was moving out of our house. The TV remained on until it was time to pack it up. During the move, I caught glimpses and snippets of scenes. One scene that sticks in my mind is this convoy traveling in a row of jeeps and vehicles. One jeep rides up next to another, and a woman stands up in the jeep and asks another woman (who seems to be a main character) if she can borrow something, which if I recall correctly was some money. The two were obviously good friends. I think the woman gave her whatever it was she wanted, and then the jeep sped off to the front of the convoy. Shortly thereafter, there was an explosion, and I believe the jeep hit a land mine and the friend was killed.

I have absolutely NO idea what this movie was. It was made prior to 1999, probably 70s or 80s if I had to guess.

Does anyone know what this movie is?

I got one...hope someone can help me out with the title of this movie. I don't remember much...but I remember that this young guy goes skinny dipping with a group of friends in the woods, and he gets poison ivy and he is seen in the hospital with rashes all over his body. I think he is bandaged from head to toe. This is all I remember. Anyone?

Back