Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rome_325

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd drop a line and say wassup. I thought it would be a great idea to join Sideshow Freaks since I am a new collector.

Actually, I use to collect comics when I was in my early teens but.... puberty hit and I started noticing girls. Ha ha! With that said, I am familar with a lot of the comic characters and had know idea that great statues where being produced by companies such as Sideshow (busy college life and now work). I am mostly a Marvel collector but also open to other lines such as Star Wars.

I recently became a member on Sideshow Collectibles and have since pre-ordered statues/diorama. Now I am taking the next step to get/read feedback from fellow collectors. I'm sure I'll have a great time here.

Thank you all and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and hopefully starting new threads.

:fireworksWELCOME Rome!:fireworks
........................................MARVEL :rock............................

t1000.jpg

Get....Out

Back