• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reg. Chainsaw and Krauser Ex. for Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhags413

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang! I have the reg Chainsaw Killer (yes.....CHAINSAW!!!!) and the exclusive Krauser transformed figure for trade. I am looking for something star wars or marvel related in exchange - Please let me know if you are interested in either, or both. I would rather someone get them that is interested in having them than me keeping them in the package and storing them somewhere. Let me know !!!
:banana

Will post pics ASAP - most likely tuesday - These 2 HT figures are Mint in box - never opened - and will be shipped in the sideshow brown box they came in - pics won't be much to look at since they are in the package, but will post

anything really that is star wars or marvel related - probably the same scale - 12inch - is what I am expecting, but would be open to trade for just about anything

this thread can be closed - I am moving and am too busy to check and respond to offers right now - I will repose with new items and the chainsaw killer in a few weeks -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back