What's on your WANTED list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAV3N96

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, what are your wanted collectibles missing for the collection?

These grails I wish to own some day;
2922.jpg
7129.jpg
7165.jpg
7225.jpg
400012.jpg

Wow I have a few. Elvira pf, Ash pf, HT Godfather, T2 T-800 and T-1000 lsb. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now.

Really all I can think of that I want right now is a laser LED thing from Spencer's Gifts. That's all I'm going to ask for for Christmas. :)

Would love to pick up a Connery Bond PF, T-800 Endo PF, Maul PF, Reeves Superman Cinemaquette, Vader Life Size Bust.

Though to be completely honest, with the Rambo PF on the way. I should be okay for a while.

My most wanted items that don't exist, but are a distinct possibility in my mind would be A Robocop Life size bust and Rocky 4 PF.

I'm not a big collector nor a great fan of Kozik but I've long thought of buying his Ludwig van bust. Sometimes you see it go for prices not too terrible considering the original price, so I guess maybe one day I might break down and get it...

I also really like the CRM Clockwork Orange figure, that's about the nicest figure I've ever seen. I don't think I'd ever pay the $600 or so I see people asking though, but maybe if my bank balance one day fills out I'd consider it.

For a long time I've also wanted to buy the Bobby Hill 'King of the Hill' figure that was released a number of years ago too, but it always goes for $70 - 100 on eBay and I don't want it for that price, it's not a great looking figure all in all.

Those three for me are really the only things I want at the moment that aren't so easy to come by.

103-1141970NEWBU.jpg

I only buy new and from retail so most of the older things I will probably never own:monkey2 Those include
Captain America PF Ex
Red Skull PF Ex or Reg
Ringwraith on Steed
Witch King LSB, SSW Statue
Sauron LSB, SSW Statue
Lurtz PF Ex
Aragon PF Ex
Juggernaut Maquette
Scout Trooper Ex
Dr Doom PF Ex
Weta Hellgate: London Hunter
Punisher Comiquette-Oh wait, I got that one on PO:banana

Future PFs I'd like to see
Selene along with other Underworld characters
William Wallace along with other Braveheart characters
Kroenen PF

And many more:wacky

MR AT-AT LE
MR Darth Vader lightsabers (all 3 from OT)
SS 1:1 Endoskeleton
SS 1:2 Endoskeleton
CM 1:3 Endoskeleton
Stormtrooper 1:1 armor on mannequin
Code 3 Vader TIE Fighter

Lurtz Exclusive PF

Get in line.. :rotfl

I have the opportunity to purchase the reg version for $735 brand NEW, boxed and sealed. Could it really be worth that amount of money? Seems a bit pricey.

Last edited:
1/1 Iron Man Sideshow/Legacy from the moulds.Im suprised it has nt happened yet but im sure it will soon.

Back