• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Grid Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I remember someone selling these for very cheap. I found one for $115 shipped MIB. But if someone has one cheaper MIB and want to get rid of it please let me know. Thanks.

Just went ahead and got it for $115, didn't want to take the chance of being sold out. They had 3 instock but after me buying 1 they now have 1 more left. No longer looking.

Hey, where did you get a brown alien from for $115?

I got it from gohastings through amazon.com. Even though the Brown Alien seems more rare and hard to come by I'd rather get Grid Alien. On amazon the description states Grid Alien but when Hastings emailed me the confirmation order it states "Alien Warrior Alt Brown Version". Oh well. Which ones are you looking for? If I come across any Ill let you know.

Still looking!

Dude! I got my Grid from the same seller as you! Don't worry; you ARE getting a Grid. It's just that the message they sent you has an error.
I thought the same thing, but it IS a Grid Alien. Sorry if this is a little late, lol...

Back