Tiger Woods 'seriously injured' in car accident

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have one hell of a long drive way to get going fast enough to hit a hydrant and a tree. Kind of weird that his injuries were serious but he was not held at a hospital. Either way I hope he's ok

hope he is alright. but something does not seem right with this story . there has to be more..
how do you get hurt seriously backing up into a fire hydrant.
hw fast was he going.

In an unrelated story, Tiger Woods garage recently hired Jack Nicklaus as a mechanic.

Well, he was leaving at 2:30am so I am guessing he was on his way to some Black Friday sales. :)

great, now we gonna heard about this on all major news channel for the next 2 weeks. From the mental state of tiger to the freaking poor bastard who design the freaking car and what tiger's neighbor eat that night.

I'll bet you money that his wife hit his ass with that golf club and busted him open and he was in the ride trying to leave which is why he was so disoriented without drugs or alcohol in his system! Also would explain how she just happened to have a golf club handy at the bottom of the driveway

There was a rumor floating around about him cheating on his wife. Perhaps this story is related? Would make sense seeing as how she was brandishing a golf club.

He's a jerk on the course and I wouldn't be surprised if he is a jerk in real life as well.

just heard yet another news report................
all i can say is that i totally agree that there's way more to this than what's been said.

opps, i now take the who gives a shat stance again.:D

Guys CNN said he suffered minor injuries... why is this a concern and newsworthy? Sounds like he'll be okay.

Must be a slow news day.

Back