DCD TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLee

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

Don't know if there's somewhere else I should post this, but just wanted to share that I got a DCD 13" Joker for $29 at Urban Collector.

It's by far the best price I've found (it was about $35-$36 shipped), so I thought others might want to take advantage of it.

Re: DCD Deluxe DK Joker

it was the first fig i got, although now i dont like it at the time i thought it was great, Ive repainted it since then because i hated the hair.

It's a nice figure, I love it :D It may not be accurate, but it is its own Joker.

Anyways does anyone know where I can get a DCD DK Batman for cheap?

It's a nice figure, I love it :D It may not be accurate, but it is its own Joker.

Anyways does anyone know where I can get a DCD DK Batman for cheap?
It's acually the most accurate Heath Ledger sculpt apart from the scars and the hair.It's a 3D scan of Ledger's face, so there's no way the proportions are wrong.

Yeah, I know the Hot Toys Joker is better, but I unfortunately can't afford the extra $100 to upgrade, and I really wanted a Joker, considering he's my favorite character of all time in any genre.

Maybe eventually I'll have the extra funds (and be able to convince the wife) for the Hot Toys version. Or maybe I can piece one together... How well (if at all) do the Hot Toys and DCD versions work together? If I could eventually get a true-type body (more expensive than what I paid for the entire DCD Joker!), how well would parts from the DCD Joker work?

Well i use the shirt and tie from the DCD on my hot tots V1, it fits great, but everything else is a little bit too large due to DCDs massive size figs. i tryed to put the DCD head onto a true type body but i couldnt get it to fit plus it looked very odd.

He is right, it is a digital scan of Ledger's face. With a great paintjob it really shows, take a look at Les' custom and you'll see a Ledger Joker like no other.

Dear PajamasNygma, the sculptor is a freelance artist that works for BioWare, so as I said there's no reason he would lie.

:rotfl I am flattered by the pajamas comment :lol im actually laughing while i type this!

I think he lied though.

well i remember the dcd version was what i got first cuz i hated v1 joker but then br joker came out so i settle with just getting v1 and br and put it together.

The DCD Joker is good for display & for new 1:6 collectors. It does look like Heath Ledger.

I just hope DC Direct finally hears all the talk about their 1:6 products (assuming there are DCD forumers here & in other forums), and they start to shake things up to finally be considered a competitor in the 1:6 arena.

Back