• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spiderman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the red/blue version... regular or exclusive. PM me with what you have and your asking price.

:confused::confused::confused:

Didn't you have all three versions at one time? And weren't you selling off all your stuff over some poontang? Hope things are still okay with you.

:confused::confused::confused:

Didn't you have all three versions at one time? And weren't you selling off all your stuff over some poontang? Hope things are still okay with you.

I did have a matching sample trio, but Doug bought those a while back. It is true, I liked it so I went and put a ring on it.... We're shooting for next spring, actually.

To be honest, I'm really just looking to trade for one and it in all reality would be content just waiting on the comiquette.

I did have a matching sample trio, but Doug bought those a while back. It is true, I liked it so I went and put a ring on it.... We're shooting for next spring, actually.

To be honest, I'm really just looking to trade for one and it in all reality would be content just waiting on the comiquette.

yep i'm sure it'll rock, and of course everyone will be all over it saying how much better it is than the PF. maybe it will be, but in any case i'll be there ordering like everyone else...:naughty

Congratulations Jake. I meant no offense over the poonrang comment.

That's one thing that is starting to suck about having the pf's. If comiquette hasn't been released, it may or will probably be better and for those of us who bought many of these afterwards and way above retail, the price/value will probably drop. Now before anyone lectures me on "you shouldn't collect to make money blah blah blah" I already know this, but still don't like to see my investment lose perceived value.

Back