Kid pulls a detention for Superman Stunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
This thing has been forwarded faster than a speeding bullet and I still can figure out the original source but its worth discussing:

tumblr_ktcasvBDx61qzc4t7o1_500.jpg

Yes, young Anthony may have received a demerit of -10 character points for "disrupting class by standing, unbuttoning his shirt to reveal a Super man [sic] t shirt and announcing he was Superman," but he will have to be quietly content with knowing that he gets a thousand awesome points for being awesome. Up, up, and away, young man.

As a teacher I would have saluted this boy as a patriot. I boo that woman. I boo her :lol

Add me to the list of those with bad handwriting. And add me to the list of those that thinks getting the detention would be well worth the stunt. Although if I were the teacher I wouldn't have given him detention. I probably would have had a hard time not laughing.

On a seperate note, who is in the new sig Mike?

tumblr_ktcasvBDx61qzc4t7o1_500.jpg

-10 Character points? I'd say he deserves +100 character points for that :lol

here's another funny detention :lol
detention.jpg

So that teacher wants kids to blindly accept what they are told. I'll bet he's on the school board or something now.

Wow teachers can be so Anal and afraid these days, there idea of dealing with it is Detension, what a slap on the hand, Hi Five to both of themand a finger to the Teach

Some people need to learn some humor and just enjoy life and take it easy.

At my HS graduation one kid after receiving his diploma, turned faced the arena of people and ripped open his gown to reveal a Superman t shirt.

While I find this hilarious at what point are you supposed to draw the line??? He gets away with it this week, next week three more kids pull stunts, the following week eight kids pull something. Now you have a teacher spending more time addressing these situations then they are actually teaching.....then most of the people who find this funny will be cracking jokes about the quality of education.

While I find this hilarious at what point are you supposed to draw the line??? He gets away with it this week, next week three more kids pull stunts, the following week eight kids pull something. Now you have a teacher spending more time addressing these situations then they are actually teaching.....then most of the people who find this funny will be cracking jokes about the quality of education.

People don't understand that, unless they're in education. You also don't know the history of the kid. Chances are he's pulled stuff like this before. Don't judge the teachers too harshly unless you were there at the time.

Back