My latest acquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
well this is my latest piece that i've been trying to hunt down for quite sometime.
as luck would have it, a fellow freak (Stephan) gave me a lead the actually ended me up with TWO:horror of these beauties. considering that these last few ones on ebay have been fetching $600+:monkey2 i think i got a pretty good deal imo, in hindsight i guess i should of gotten one about a year and a half ago when they were pretty much at retail like most other lsbs. but since i had a reg version already i wasn't to worried about getting the EX. version.

well now that i've adapted the EX. or fail theory (thanks ski and others for that one:banghead) i have now finally got every ex. lsb made. (apoc is in route as i type).

so without further delay i present.

237bjn.jpg

11v7dk0.jpg

6en3pc.jpg

10df5eb.jpg

Last edited:
that's what i thought to, but on closer review it must be the led lighting reflecting from above that gives it that look. not to mention the haziness of the picture.

either way i'm sure glad i finally got this guy, i know it wouldn't even be on the radar of most collectos, but for me it was like finding the missing link in my lsb collection. truely was fun trying to find one.

now i must find another piece to actively pursue. anyone got any ideas:naughty

Back