• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Painting services for trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just want to let you guys know that I'm willing to trade my painting services for Sideshow products. I decided to trade for things I want instead so it gives people an alternative way to pay for something they wanted painted but don't have enough money, specially around Christmas....

I've been a model kit painter for many years and you can see what kind of work I do at www.picturetrail.com/sktch4fn.

I do accept commissioned paint jobs. The items I am looking for are not in exchange for one paint job. For instance, if you have a Stealth Iron Man I will paint two or maybe three kits for you, depending on what it is. For a Life Size Iron man bust, about 3 kits.

It is negotiable and it all depends of what the client wants and what type of kit or pre-paint one has.

I hope this clarifies a bit...

I will paint your model kit in exchange for such pieces as Premium Formats and Maquettes. Right now I'm looking for:

Stealth Iron Man
Thor PF
Classic Iron Man Exclusive
She HUlk Comiquette
Ash PF
Jaws Maquette
Iron Man Life Size bust
Lord of Darkness LSB
Wolverine Comiquete Exclusive

So please PM me and let me know if you want something painted professionally in exchange for one of those pieces above.

Thank you

144294586.jpg

228150615.jpg

144342256.jpg

tony-1.jpg

After.................................................................Before

Last edited:
hmmm.....

I have a predator dio Ex.

Do you do any repair? I have a Daddy Rog that has a broken horn, thinking about maybe selling him sometime but would like to get it repaired.Wondering what else would look better painted. Thinking about the PZ hand issue. Maybe even a repaint of the P2 Dio Ex, SS forgot to paint the mandibles I think.

What are you looking to get as far as $100 worth of item equals how much paint work?

:monkey2:monkey2 what i'm serious man, looking to get a couple customs done, one just a black and red, one symbonite, and one negative zone like the PF.

but i guess that's funny:monkey2:monkey2

LOL..... I thought you meant that although you didn't have anything to trade, you still want me to repaint something for free......

Hey, if you want me to repaint something PM me and we can come up with something fair to both of us......

I'm serious.....:D

PM me...

LOL..... I thought you meant that although you didn't have anything to trade, you still want me to repaint something for free......

Hey, if you want me to repaint something PM me and we can come up with something fair to both of us......

I'm serious.....:D

PM me...

yeah j/k man. i actually thought of that after i posted that.

A bump for those who want something painted but are afraid to ask.....

All I want is a Sideshow Premium Format or comiquette as a trade for me painting your model kit.

What I'm looking for is on the first page.......

Thanks

Bear

www.picturetrail.com/sktch4fn

Would you take cash instead of a trade?
I have a Magik (IIIyana Nikolievna Rasputina) kit that needs to be assembled and painted.
Nice pics...

Back