• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: James Bond Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoekie

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Back again.

Searching for a James Bond Sean Connery statue from Sidehow.

NUMBER11SideshowConnery.jpg

for in my new Home Theater.

Can trade also, I have a Moria Orc Swordsman PF exclusive

Hope you can help me to find it!

Thx,
Regards
Hoekie

Congrats!
Wicked PF. I will need to get one down the line.

Thx!
In my home theater I had only LOTR PF's and the Indy.

Sold the Berserker, Have still the Moria Orc Excl. PF who I want to sell and the Lurtz.

But Only want the Lurtz left, with Indy, then this James Bond and Ordered also a Iron Man PF excl. so then I have some differtent PF's in my Home Theater.

Thx!
In my home theater I had only LOTR PF's and the Indy.

Sold the Berserker, Have still the Moria Orc Excl. PF who I want to sell and the Lurtz.

But Only want the Lurtz left, with Indy, then this James Bond and Ordered also a Iron Man PF excl. so then I have some differtent PF's in my Home Theater.

Cool!
Post some pics after you have everything set up.

So I sold the berserker and I want to sell the moria orc.

Ordered a Iron Man instead of the berserker (will pick up next saterday) and want to sell the Moria Orc so in that place the James Bond will come...

regards,
hoekie

Yes bought it !!
There was a misunderstanding...

Thx Minimodel for the deal!

Hope the bond will come save over the ocean....

You re very welcome.Looking forward to seeing him in your movie room!!

Thx and I will make some pictures as soon as possible.
This saterday I will pick up my Iron Man mask 1 PF Exclusive and the Lurtz (regular)

The last one is now with a friend of my who is a (image) doctor.
He fix damages... flaws, or just paint the whole statue if you don't like the colors (and the statue is still 100%)
I had a little problem with the lurtz (piece of broken hair) and I didn't like some hairpieces at the top of his head.

Its amazing... what he does.

Regards,
hoekie

:monkey5:banana:joy:wacky
My wife just called me, the parcel is arrived!
So tonight hopefully the James Bond in my home theater!

:rock:rock
Pics please
Also a few of the face from different angles
Thank you:joy

I will but I can't get the statue on the base because of the pin in his feet/shoes...

Its impossible to get the statue on the base as well as the small pin ...

I asked the seller before I bought the statue; is he 100% ok, so no scratches on the base because there are some problems with that feet/shoes.
No its 100% perfect... but it isn't :-(

Scratches on the base. I think someone tried it before ... and didnt get it done aswell

Back