Ewok VS. Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win a fight--Ewok Jedi or Jawa Jedi?

• The Ewok!!

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • The Jawa!!

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Stalemate!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They would kill each other.

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
So who would win in a fair fight? An Ewok Jedi or a Jawa Jedi? Please feel free to defend your answer....

jawa.jpg
wicket1.jpg

Last edited:
Ewok jedi! Those guys defeated the empire with spears and rocks, imagine what they could do with lightsabers and the force.

I am going to give the Jawa a slight edge. They seem to be just a little more crafty and cunning, while the Ewoks rely on numbers to overwhelm their opponents. One on one, I think the Jawa might outsmart the Ewok and pull a victory out of his hood.

Of course the Jawa!! since these guys are already pretty crafty with machines, imagine what they would build with force powers!! A giant mechano-man, with off-ramps for arms, and a heart as black as coal. This would step all over the Ewoks, sticks and stones be damned! Plus Jawas already got the hooded robes, you try putting clothes on an Ewok!

I never really thought of the Jawas as villains, just as mischievous little imps--you know, like Colin Farrell. Anybody who gets toasted like that by a squad of Stormtroopers can't be all that bad...

Now lets break this down "logically" here folks! :rolleyes:

The Jawas got their @$$es handed to them by a small squad of sandtroopers.

The Ewoks on the other hand, defeated the entire Endor forces with rocks,
sticks, and bolas. Quite an amazing feat for the fuzzy fluffy furry fellows!

My vote then had to be for the Ewoks.

Having said all that though - I hope they just kill each other. :stake :lightsabe :lsvader

JS :wacky

Seaward said:
Of course the Jawa!! since these guys are already pretty crafty with machines, imagine what they would build with force powers!! A giant mechano-man, with off-ramps for arms, and a heart as black as coal. This would step all over the Ewoks, sticks and stones be damned! Plus Jawas already got the hooded robes, you try putting clothes on an Ewok!

Good news everyone! I have invented a machine to detemine who would win. It will only take 20 years to get the results.

the battle would ultimately be desided by location. Take Ewoks to Tattooin and they would bake with all that fur and sacum to the Jawas with little fight. Ewoks would have home field advantage on Endor and wipe the Jawas out as they did to the Empire. I say you send both thier asses to Mustafar and watch em cook!

Last edited:
kingdarkness03 said:
the battle would ultimately be desided by location. Take Ewoks to Tattooin and they would bake with all that fur and sacum to the Jawas with little fight. Ewoks would have home field advantage on Endor and wipe the Jawas out as they did to the Empire. I say you send both thier asses to Mustafar and watch em cook!

Pass the ketchup please.

Evilface, I don't know if you are being serious or facetious, so I risk making a fool of myself here :wacky

In the EU Chewbacca's nephew Lowbacca is a Jedi, and Tahiri (also EU from the New Jedi Order story arc) was raised by the sand people, I've never figured out if Sand People are a different species or very primitive humans, I don't think they are humans but I'm not sure.

Seaward said:
Thanks for catching the Futurama reference, must obey the hypno-toad!

Oh my yes. All hail the hypnotoad.
Yeah I love Futurama. I'm hoping that the rumors of its ressurection are true.
And back on topic. Jawas would win. You can't trip a sandcrawler. :D

Back