Hi ALL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husenfatal22

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am in the process of selling my entire collection some of my stuff has already been posted on EBAY. I am in the process of a separation from my now X and in order to keep moving with my life i will be forced to sell everything i own in order to pay for my child support. And since my X refused to work all my statues will be going towards paying off my debt. I can try and supply pictures for everyone but here is a small list of the stuff i am selling. Also the name to look for under ebay is addcited2statues.....

1. HULK PF #25
2. Iron Spiderman EX
3 Captain America PF Small chip in shield.
4. Stealth Iron Man Flawed Paint
5. Wolverine Comiquette
6. REd Skull EX
7. Abomination PF EX
8. Thing PF EX
9. Hulk VS Spiderman-----Debating on this since the Wife broke his fingers when i walked out the house....................AHHHHHHHHHHH So debating on this or maybe keeping and getting a replacement hand.
10. Godfather PF
11. Darth Maul EX Signed by Ray Park with Pictures
12. Any LSB Lovers out there............I will be moving these quickly so the price will be 150 a pop for them.......
1. Sabretooth EX
2. Wolverine EX
3. Hulk EX Grey
4. Hulk Green EX
5. Ghost Rider EX
6. Doom REg but i need to verify that his nose is in the BOX and if so would like to atleast get something more for him......250
7. Stealth Iron Man i would get rid of for 100.00 if anyone is interested.

13. Logan PF
14. Spiderman Bust COmic Con EX
15. Spiderman Bust REgular
16. Venom
17. Frank Miller Wolverine Statue AP
18. X-23 EX
19. Mary Jane EX
20. Emma Frost EX
21. Rogue EX
22. Black Queen EX signed by the man himself.......
23. X-men Dio 2 REG and Xmen Dio 3 EX

Off the top of my head that is all i can think of while i am sitting here in Agony,.,,,,,,,,,,, But if you would like to email me in regards to any purchases let me [email protected]

:horror :horror :horror OUCH!!!!

9. Hulk VS Spiderman-----Debating on this since the Wife broke his fingers when i walked out the house....................AHHHHHHHHHHH So debating on this or maybe keeping and getting a replacement hand.

and this might do better in the FS Threads :lecture :lecture :lecture

have u been getting to close to ecekat? :rolleyes:

you know it!
onion_gifs_emoticons-19.gif

same here, so nothin worth getting...:D

move along everyone, just move along, don't hold up traffic and cause a train wreck:D

*Doug uses, Jedicent skillz.*

"move along everyone, just move along, don't hold up traffic and cause a train wreck:D"

Back