Starbucks Insulated Tumbler Cup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow! Just picked one up for about $15 and the cashier said these are hard to find and ebay sell them for as much as $50. Just wanted to share it incase any of you debate if you want one or wants to give it as a gift if you find any.

Starbucks_Tumbler.jpg

Whats so special about this?.When i first read the thread title all i could think of was....
batmobile_Tumbler.jpg

+
coffe_cup_squashed.jpg

i think this weekend, i will head to my local Chapters(book store), and stop at the Starbucks there and get one of these fatty treats...its been long since i've had one.

double+chocolate+chip+frappuccino.bmp

I think I will pick up the 20oz for myself since I usually get a venti mocha frapp at least once a week. My wife got the 16oz for herself. Well if I bring it to starbucks it will save me a big wopping 10 cents for the cost of their cup.

Damn the people who spend $50 for a plastic cup must have money to burn

Whats so special about this?.When i first read the thread title all i could think of was....
batmobile_Tumbler.jpg

+
coffe_cup_squashed.jpg

Dude me to :lol especially since his name is darknight

Damn the people who spend $50 for a plastic cup must have money to burn

Dude me to :lol especially since his name is darknight

That;'s exaclty what I thought. Thought Starbucks was doing some batman promo.

My morning cup of coffee costs $1.03, and I refuse to pay any more than that.

Wow! Just picked one up for about $15 and the cashier said these are hard to find and ebay sell them for as much as $50. Just wanted to share it incase any of you debate if you want one or wants to give it as a gift if you find any.

Starbucks_Tumbler.jpg

Will you collect those? EPIC FAIL.

It's a "green" and environmentally friendly cup, so it's worth the extra $49than it's actual worth. Plus, you can feel better because this will save polar bears somehow.

Hey I just bought one and not to collect or $50. I just wanted to share what people would pay for this thing. Just to show what other people spend their money on. Too bad this thread wasn't a Batman Tumbler exclusive mug:eek:

Hey I just bought one and not to collect or $50. I just wanted to share what people would pay for this thing. Just to show what other people spend their money on. Too bad this thread wasn't a Batman Tumbler exclusive mug:eek:

Its totally understandable IMO, it is the "off topic" section and there is some strange demand for this cup it seems, i see no harm in you bringing it to anyones attention, i can think of many threads from the past that were way way worse than this one lol.

Its totally understandable IMO, it is the "off topic" section and there is some strange demand for this cup it seems, i see no harm in you bringing it to anyones attention, i can think of many threads from the past that were way way worse than this one lol.

Thanks man! You got your fatty treat today?:duff

A buddy of mine got one of these with a Candy Cane straw....I just smiled.

Back