• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT 1/1 D.MAUL or 1/1 PREDATOR 1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisCHG

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking for one. Let me know:rolleyes:

LOOKING FOR

1/1 MAUL BUST
1/1 PREDATOR 1 BUST

Have
Xmen vs Sentinel Dio #1
Punisher PF
Loki vs Thor
Spiderman vs Sandman vs Venom

Last edited:
Re: 1/1 Darth Maul bust

Time for a little teasing:
IMG_0030.jpg

Have you spoke to Captaincave troll?
He has one.....

Good luck buddy!!

Good luck man. This is an AWESOME piece and its my Grail so far. I paid a pretty penny last May/June to acquire him, but I had the $$ and wanted one since he was released so I pulled the trigger and haven't regretted it yet....except that I had to buy some more 1:1 busts.

Good luck man. This is an AWESOME piece and its my Grail so far. I paid a pretty penny last May/June to acquire him, but I had the $$ and wanted one since he was released so I pulled the trigger and haven't regretted it yet....except that I had to buy some more 1:1 busts.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

This was one of my first SS items.... And by far my most favorite. I think it's gonna be a little tough to find someone willing to get rid of theirs for CHEAP. I've seen a couple on eBay but for maybe $1500+......

Buying mine this month as well, it was a pretty penny and I hope I don't regret it...

Back