Where/who do you buy from the most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewatcher

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Well as many of you know me in quite new in the serious collecting, and I want to know where I can buy at the best prices.
:chew

For me I have a couple of ebay sellers that will sell to me off of ebay that I go and pick up from. Other than that I usually go to Vikings Playground which is just a few blocks from my house. I try to stay local so I dont have to pay shipping.

Razor's Edge Collectibles is the number one online store, Mike is great to deal with, very friendly, excellent customer service. :rock To give you a simple example of many: when ordered something from Razor's and if Mike found out shipping was less than anticipated he always returned the remaining amount of money back on my card. Who else does this?

I also had great experiences with BigBadToyStore, Toy Palace (Germany), HLJ (for anime stuff), and Plasma Infusion

eBay is my main source just because of the variety you find on there, even though the prices can get to be quite bloated.

I like ToyRocket.com, Alter Ego Comics, TFAW.com, and Entertainment Earth as well.

Mike from Razor's Edge.
I've been buying from him for many years now and have yet to have a single problem and am honoured to call him a friend.

https://www.razorsedgecollectibles.com/catalog/

Perfect guy, excellent service/packaging and communication.

Etailers do not get any better imo :lecture :lecture.

Other than that I have used, SS directly, CS Moore directly, Evilbay and Play.com.
x :peace

If you are looking for Sideshow direct/exclusives: Sideshowtoy.com

Alteregocomics.com is by far the best retail place to get nonexclusives and they even give you cash back points.

I guess it all depends on what your looking to buy. I buy mmost of me DCD 13" from an ebay seller "Toy-cade". they only charge $69 for most new release 13" figs. and if your wiling to wait it out, a month or two after release date they often come down to $65 or $59. The last one I got from them was V for Vendetta for only $65! most places charge $80-100.

but a large bulk of my money gose to BBTS. their pre orders are very easy to manage.

guys,has anyone noticed a cls selling excluisives verions of ss???

Sideshow (where I buy exclusives); Alter Ego (the rest) and board members.

Sadly I used to by from Mista305... that shipped has sailed :cuss

I mainly stick to Sideshow.com, BBTS, Razors Edge, Alter Ego, & my LCS in the area.

I buy most from Sideshow; too bad their rules are so stringent on selling wholesale

Back