Bruce Lee and 1/6 Martial Arts fan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urbankungfu

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi - I'm new to this awsome website. My name is Hector Martinez and I'm a 1/6 Bruce Lee and Asian film fan. Please view my website. I'm looking forward to meeting other collectors here as well.

Peace!

Hector Martinez

www.livelife.4t.com

Thank you Kuzeh. Please drop by often as I tend to update my site to share with other fans of the "Little Dragon".

Peace and brotherhood!

Hector Martinez

Last edited:
Hector, we keep bumping into each other on forums,

All Freaks...
Hector is the most dedicated Bruce Lee follower I know!

Respect brother.

WaiMan

Thanks brothers - I really appreciate that. I'm working on adding a few other ninjas to my collection although my favorites are from ALFREX and TAO.

ps Manolis - which "second" Enterbay figure are you talking about? thanks.

Peace!

Hector Martinez

ps Manolis - which "second" Enterbay figure are you talking about? thanks.

With all the exclamation points used, you may have missed the small 'i'. He's saying "I try to get a second enterbay bruce too". Then again you may already know that, so I'll second that. Which "second" Enterbay figure are you after, and which one do you have Manolis?

btw, awesome collection of the man. :rock

Thanks for clearing that out. I actually noticed the "i" after I posted. I was a bit confused at what he was saying but now I know. - Ebay is the best place. That's how I was able to get a few Enterbay doubles.

Thanks!

Peace and Brotherhood.

Hector Martinez

Hector you have one of the best collections I've seen period. Stunning bro. Looking forward to checking out your updates...
Welcome to the boards
Nash

welcome to the forum, urbankungfu. :)

excellent collection u got there, and it's always great to see such dedicated fans of eastern martial arts films, in the west. :rock

I love meeting a bruce lee fanatic!

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, and I cant stress, AWESOME, collection you have there mate! Will email you soon with queries!

Amazing collection !!!
Welcome to da boards !

That said, I am extremely .....
Jealous of all your Mifune, and 7 Samurai figures....lol

I started a set of the Shaw Bros " venoms" to suprise my GF with someday, she's been watching nothing but Shaw Bros movies for the past...hmmmmm...3 months!

Time to see a doctor I think :)

You have an EXCELLENT Bruce Lee and martial arts collection. Wow!!!!! 李小龍 would be proud.

Thank you all for the cool words! - I really appreciate that, thanks again. I will certainly be updating my site so please drop by from time to time. The Shogun Assassin figure is made by "Alfrex" from Japan which had a temporary license to manufacture figures based on the most popular Japanese actors and actresses of the period.

Peace and God bless!

Hector Martinez

Yes he does indeed...Best guy on the planet and I am honored to call him my friend.
Hey! If Bobby is reading this...This is one of my great friends who I mentioned in your tread about the 1:1 Bust...

Also Hector belongs to the Temple of the Unknown Bruce lee forum, and green Hornet forums...he is a life long member there as well. anyone who is a Big bruce lee fan might want to head over and check it out. It is also linked to Enterbay's blog as one of the top bruce lee forums on the net.

https://thecaveboard.yuku.com/

Last edited:
Back