Hi, I like it here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Hello,
This is the first and only forum I've ever joined. Most that I've read have a lot of complaining and petty bickering. Sideshow Freaks impresses me as being above all that.

I've been a collector for about 30 years. Star Wars is to blame for that. I've collected Sideshow figures for a few years now. The Universal Monsters got me started. Then Hellboy and the short lived Army of Darkness line. Now it's the 12" Star Wars figures. Beautiful work! My big hope is to one day see SSC get the Blade Runner license.

I'm glad to be aboard.

This is the first and only forum I've ever joined. Most that I've read have a lot of complaining and petty bickering. Sideshow Freaks impresses me as being above all that.

Welcome, Batty!

Don't worry, if you stick around long enough, I'm sure you'll find plenty of complaining and bickering. (Just compliment Sideshow on the accuracy of the 1/4 scale Vader's helmet and you'll see what I mean...)

Honestly, this is a great place with tons of friendly people and fellow collectors. Enjoy your time here!

welcome aboard! Off subject... I would really like to compliment SS on the accuracy of the 1/4 scale Vader helmet.......opps...did I say that out loud?

Last edited:
kingdarkness03 said:
welcome aboard! Off subject... I would really like to compliment SS on the accuracy of the 1/4 scale Vader helmet.......opps...did I say that out loud?
Oh, man! What kind of nightmarish Pandora's box have I opened!? :horror I'm almost afraid to look at the post about the 1/4 scale Vader helmet.

But really, there is a lot less complaining here compared to some sites. The members seem to be a little more mature. And I mean "mature" in a Bea Arthur kind of way. Well, maybe not quite as mature as Bea Arthur. You get the point.

Hello,

Petty bickering? Bah! We're all flowers and rainbow colored unicorns here at the Freaks board.:peace:peace:peace:peace:peace

U what:google like it here are u :wacky No seriously Welcome Batty it truly is an awesome show.Enjoy :)

Combination pixletwin-BadMoon Necro with half twist :D

Last edited:
Back