All Things PIXAR!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I'm a huge PIXAR fan and being that this is the Disney section I figured we needed a thread where we can discuss all things related to their films. :)

I just got this the other day, Luxo is awesome and UP looks gorgeous on Blu! I'll post some more pics of the Luxo later on today.

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

Last edited:
damn I was really wanting to pick that up. Just could bring myself to pay the price.

color me green ... :monkey1

damn I was really wanting to pick that up. Just could bring myself to pay the price.

color me green ... :monkey1
I was so close to cancelling it myself, but then the price dropped from $150 to $120 and I couldn't resist. I'm so glad that I kept it, it's gonna go great with my other Pixar related stuff! :rock

FYI, these are no longer available on Amazon. :monkey3

I need to get that set.

My most prized Pixar collectables are my Wall-E and The Incredibles theatrical One Sheets, the WDCC Sulley and Mr. Incredible, and my original Toy Story toys.

Anyone know a good site to get the Toy Story 3 one sheets? I want to get the Woody, Jessie, and Slinky ones.

is the lamp permanently stuck to the base? All my DVD's (blu-rays) are on shelves in the living room... but I'd rather have this on display as a prop if I got one. Is it just for use as a disc holder?

looks cool either way though :)

That is FAB!, congrats on the pick up Ill :rock

I've not seen UP yet, I just saw The Incredibles for the first time the other day and I'm gonna buy the UP DVD so I can watch it.

I love PIXAR films and can watch them over and over :rock
x :peace

is the lamp permanently stuck to the base? All my DVD's (blu-rays) are on shelves in the living room... but I'd rather have this on display as a prop if I got one. Is it just for use as a disc holder?

looks cool either way though :)
Yeah Darren, it's attached to the base. What I'm gonna do is put the Hot Toys UP figures and a Wall-E figure in that space.

That is FAB!, congrats on the pick up Ill :rock

I've not seen UP yet, I just saw The Incredibles for the first time the other day and I'm gonna buy the UP DVD so I can watch it.

I love PIXAR films and can watch them over and over :rock
x :peace
Thanks Shell!

Have a box of tissue ready when you watch UP, it's a tear jerker! :monkey2

Not really sure I get why they made such a small slot for their movies to stand in. You'll never be able to add to it with future releases. I thought it was going to be a little pull out drawer under the lamp base.

Eh, it doesn't bother me. I'm not going to put the movies there anyway, I'd rather put some toys there, or if I can find Luxo's Ball (the red, yellow and blue one) that would be perfect.

I'm a huge PIXAR fan and being that this is the Disney section I figured we needed a thread where we can discuss all things related to their films. :)

I just got this the other day, Luxo is awesome and UP looks gorgeous on Blu! I'll post some more pics of the Luxo later on today.

DSC03076.jpg

that's just awesome man :rock

Yeah Darren, it's attached to the base. What I'm gonna do is put the Hot Toys UP figures and a Wall-E figure in that space.

That's a great idea!

Eh, it doesn't bother me. I'm not going to put the movies there anyway, I'd rather put some toys there, or if I can find Luxo's Ball (the red, yellow and blue one) that would be perfect.

...but that's an even better one! :rock

That is pretty awesome. I was really wanting to display the movies with it though, so the small space is a drawback for me. Not that it matters since I don't know if they are still available in stores since they are already sold out on Amazon.

Wow, looks nicer than in promo photos. How exactly is it attached? Is it really one piece, or could be it removed with the right tools?

What Im wondering is maybe it was a ballance issue. could it be top heavy if it was by itself?

And maybe I missed it, but where are you seeing it for $150 and $120? The Disney store still has it listed for 200, which is too much. I could deal with the other ones though.
Also, can I get a complete profile view with his head facing the same direction, as if he was jumping toward the pixar logo?

I need to get that set.

My most prized Pixar collectables are my Wall-E and The Incredibles theatrical One Sheets, the WDCC Sulley and Mr. Incredible, and my original Toy Story toys.

Anyone know a good site to get the Toy Story 3 one sheets? I want to get the Woody, Jessie, and Slinky ones.

This doesn't answer your question at all, but I'm having Lee Unkrich send me the Rex one for free, and autographed. He said he'd probably send it in Nov when they get them in. so...maybe their just now starting to mass produce them? if your wondering why he's sending me mine, it was because I entered a poster contest on twitter, one that he had to cancel. he wont say why, but to make up for it he's sending all the people who entered a character poster of their choice.

Last edited:
Wow, looks nicer than in promo photos. How exactly is it attached? Is it really one piece, or could be it removed with the right tools?

What Im wondering is maybe it was a ballance issue. could it be top heavy if it was by itself?

And maybe I missed it, but where are you seeing it for $150 and $120? The Disney store still has it listed for 200, which is too much. I could deal with the other ones though.
Also, can I get a complete profile view with his head facing the same direction, as if he was jumping toward the pixar logo?
It seems that it's either screwed or glued to the base, I don't think it can be removed without ruining the base, plus the electronics are in there. I'm sure it would be able to stand on its own though.

$150 was the pre-order price from Amazon, $120 is what I charged and yeah $200 is way too much for it.

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow of your request.

Back